POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 15 Dec 2008 19:32:09
Message: <4946f709$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:35:41 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Now, tell me you read the paragraph immediately proceeding this one and
> the one before it at the same speed.  I *wrote* it, and the first one
> takes me longer, even though it's shorter.

Actually my reading flowed through till the part of 'kewl' and 'eye ahm'
since as I mentioned I read/wrote posts in this juvenile game forum, so
was almost no problem, so on that game forum I'd add those words to the
'vocabulary' and use them when necessary, but I see YOUR :) point now
and I understand better this community so is not only fair for YOU :)
all but also convenient since writing good English leaves no doubt what
one is trying to say is a harmonious common ground of understanding,
I'll try to write to YOU :) in the best English I know plus Mozilla
SeaMonkey's English spell check corrections :)

Cheers.